Monday, March 1, 2010

whew

Well, we certainly have a lot going on right now! If you do not know, we are homeschooling the girls now. We have a class room website that lists a lot of the things going on with the school and classes. To keep from boring everyone who doesnt want to hear about the day to day school stuff. We have a website for the school. Its pretty neat and will list some of the things the kids are doing, their cool grades and projects. If you are interested check that out on Mondays when I update the site. If you don't have the site, email me and I will send you the link.

We are getting ready to make a trip and the girls are very excited about that. We will be seeing some old friends and family and that is always fun. We just made a trip to Va to visit my nephews including one who was having a bday . It is always fun to see them. We got to take the new truck on it's first long trip and it did great, we didnt have any problems and it was comfy. This has me looking forward to our next trip =)

Adams mom will be here tomorrow and the girls are pretty happy about that. They have not seen her since we moved, so it's an important trip for them.
We have been able to see my dad a few times in the past several months. Thats pretty big news around here as we spent years not being able to see much of him. I hope things are going well for everyone out there. I hope to be able to update our blog with our travels coming up.

Thanks!!

No comments: