Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm Back!

Wow, so I didn't realize it had been almost a year since I had posted anything. I could spend all day playing catch-up, but, Ill give a brief run down. Still home schooling!! We made it through another year (almost) we finish up this year the end of August and start the next one the first part of Sept. It's been a crazy year. My dad and brother came out for a while last year and it was nice to spend some time with them and have them be a part of the girls lives. We had a lovely holiday seasons with the family and got to catch up. My brothers, father and I spent our first ever Thanksgiving together last year. It was amazing and I am sad it will probably be the only one like that. We welcomed some new babies into our families over the past year. Our little niece Rebecca S Patterson was born in May. We lost a couple of people as well. Richard Mitzel, the girls papa and Adam step dad passed away in May. He has been and will continue to be missed greatly.

Adam and I just celebrated our 10th anniversary! We are so thankful to have had so many wonderful times together and can't wait to see what the next ten years hold.

I went back to school for EMT training. The class was hard and long, but I am done!! I took my state cert exam last weekend and I am not so patiently waiting on the results to come back! I have my nationals testing in a couple of weeks eeeek Then I can look for a job!

I hope I can stay up on top of this thing more this year! Hope everyone is doing well.

Dana

No comments: