Tuesday, August 24, 2010

2 1/2 weeks down

Well, we are in our third week of the school year and things are going pretty good. Alexandra is doing harder words this year in spelling and so far is doing good with it. She got a 93 on her spelling test last week. Makenzie's words are much harder. They are a challenge 4th grade level with words most adults spell wrong. She did great on her spelling test, only missing 3. Jacqueline got a 100 on her test. She was so proud of herself. She hopes of course to do it again this week.

Home school is an adventure, but, one I am glad we are doing for the girls. There have been a couple of changes in our lives and I am going to be looking at taking on a part or full time evening job. In fact, I have an interview in about an hour that I is for a job I hope I get. It will allow me to bring in some extra money and be flexible with my time. This will be helpful for both school and work! crossing my fingers things go well. If not, I have a couple others I am looking at as well.

We don't have anything too crazy going on right now, just trying to get into some routines and make things work.

I hope to plan a field trip or two, but, it will have to wait until after I know if I will be working and what day's I will have off! I'll keep everyone posted.

Dana

No comments: