Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dear Santa

Well, last night the kids made out their Christas wish list's. This took about an hour. Why? Well, we had to do them individually since the girls needed some help. I'm going to post them for you to read.

Dear Santa,
how are Mrs. CLaus and the raindear doing? How was your spring this year? My spring well, we mooved. My dad said that he thinks I've ben a good girl and a good BIG sister. This year for chirstmas I would like a Kaitlyn doll and a dog for her. A Jonas brother drum set. A MP3 case. A jranl (journal) that comes with a passe word and some more skiny jeans pleas.
Love Makenzie Roig
P.S (what is your favorite cookie?)

Dear Santa how is Chet? How are you? I am doing good in school? I'v tride to be good this year? same thingsed I wont on my christmas list are barbee rve? (RV), music player, holoday barbie, ariel barbie three musketeers, the dimin castle (diamond castle) I hope you have a save trip and merry crismxmas
love: Alexandra

ok so chet is this reindeer from some movie that is goofy and hyper and get's into all sorts of trouble...

are you getting the barbie theme out of this letter?

This one has better (ish) spelling since I wrote down what she said =)

Dear Santa,
How is Mrs. Clause? I am sure the elves are busy. Are you excited about Christmas? I am! How do the reindeer fly?
I have tried to be a very good girl. I have tried to always do my best.
For Christmas this year, I would like...
A minnie mouse doll, littlest pet shop toys so I can have a big pet shop village!! a swimming puppy dog that also walks on the ground, stuffed ariel doll and some super sluth toys!!! yeah that would be so nice.
I would be happy to get one of those toys!
love Jacqueline


and.... she actually wrote her own name!!! the whole stupid looooooooooooong name and just the c was backwards and she told me it was.. so proud that she got it all!


Then it happened, Makenzie asked Adam if he was going to write a letter and Adam said, no kido I Have not written a letter to Santa in ... well I am not sure I have ever written one... he probably would not even know who I was.
He left it at tha and went into the kitchen, about 5 min later, Makenzie was in complete tears. She did not know why she was crying (we get that a lot) but she was very sad that Adam would not get any gifts for Christmas...we explained to her that Santa brought gifts to the children of the world, he just simply would not have time if he had to bring them to all the grown ups too... she was not thrilled with this answer! We were not even sure she still believed in santa, but I gues she does and now I have to try to smooth this over..so I guess Santa will have to leave a little something for Adam under the tree...

No comments: