Sunday, December 13, 2009

They said it...

Well, I have to pass this on, if for no other reason then to read it years from now and remember how awesome she was!

Makenzie makes her own lunches.. picks out her snack, makes a sandwich, what ever she wants to eat that day. One day I was in the kitchen fixing breakfast while she was in there making her lunch. I watched her make her sandwich... she place a dollop of mayo right in the center of her bread, two thin slices of meat on the bread and closed her sandwich.. I said, Makenzie, we have cheese and stuff in there and you can put more miracle whip on your sandwich than that...and more that two little slices of meat! I swear it was like feeding a prisoner..any hoo, she responded to me with this...

"No, miracle whip is not mayonnaise, it's just gross. Also, cheese and mayo don't belong on the same sandwich! they just don't go together, I like just a little mayo in the center and not a lot of meat, they're sad sandwiches and that's how I like them..."

OK, fine! Eat them however you want =)
On a side note about a week later, Adam asked her to make him a sandwich when he hurt his back... soooooo she made "her' sandwich... he's never asked her for another one!

She is so awesome, she defiantly has her own opinions and likes things done a certain way... got to love her

No comments: